You are here
Shipping Executive - LC & Incoterms
- A great Shipping role with an established MNC
- Great learning environment & culture
About Our Client
Our client is an established multinational company with operation in more than 10 countries globally. They engage in the supply of raw material for various rubber applications globally. Based in the heart of Kuala Lumpur, they are seeking for a Shipping Executive with very strong LC & Incoterms experience to be apart of their growing organization
- Responsible for managing and coordinating both sea import and export shipments.
- Well versed with proper usage and execution of Incoterms rules in global and domestic sales transactions such as shipping cost, payment terms and conditions.
- Generate and prepare shipping and bank documents for bank submission and customs.
- Ensure customer requirements are met, customers are up-to-date on their orders and documentation is accurate, precise and timely.
- Communicate constantly with customers, suppliers, shipping lines and overseas offices in order to ensure smooth shipments.
- Liaise with Accounts Department to ensure accounts receivable are collected on time.
- Assist the Operations Manager in the day-to-day operations and handle ad-hoc matters.
The Successful Applicant
- Preferably a Degree in Business Administration with a major in Operations Management.
- At least 5 years essential experience in freight forwarding, import/export procedures and permit declaration for cross trades, preferably in the natural rubber industry.
- Experience in transit/transhipment procedures (warehousing legislation).
- Essential to have a sound understanding of commercial enterprise including GST application and be familiar with basic accounting.
- PC proficient with industry standard computer packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills at all levels in a multi-cultural environment.
- Effective team working skills with a proactive attitude and ability to use initiative.
- Willingness to learn and resilient to deal with problems and constructive criticism.
What's on Offer
- Multiracial environent in a global company
- Excellent ongoing support and training
- Great remuneration package