You are here
Shift Production Engineer
- Comprehensive package
- Learning opportunities & Career progression
About Our Client
Our client is one of the Multinational industry leader in the food and beverages manufacturing industry. They are looking for a Shift Production Engineer based in Negeri Sembilan or Johor.
He or she will be expected to fulfil the following objectives:
- Supporting the entire Production team to ensure smooth processes and operations of the factory.
- Working closely with the Quality, R&D, Engineering and Safety Department to ensure business goals are achieved.
- Supporting line installation and plant expansion projects within the facility.
- Supporting technicians and plant operators in ensuring businesses objectives are met.
- Practicing and implementing Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and HACCP in the plant.
- To ensure Health, Safety and Environment standards are met within the manufacturing facility.
- The incumbent report to Senior Production Manager
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering or Food Science
- At least 3 year(s) of Production experience in the manufacturing industry.
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills
- Continuous Improvement and Lean Manufacturing exposure is highly desirable
What's on Offer
Comprehensive package, learning opportunities & career opportunities