You are here
Shift Maintenance Engineer (Negeri Sembilan)
- A part of the market leading MNC
- Steep learning curve
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable market leading MNC that hold the world's most valuable and recognizable brand.
Conduct detailed equipment performance analyses
- Equipment availability, speed and throughput analyzed weekly
- Root cause analysis (including trending & documentation) conducted on all deviations to standard
- Corrective action implemented where necessary.
Provide input to budget
- Propose replacement of equipment and or upgrades for the yearly Capex budgets
- Provide input to yearly maintenance budget
- Contributes to the development and implementation of the PM Master plan
Perform housekeeping in work area
- Responsible for up-to-date documentation and organized filing system in packaging according to the 5S principle
- Implement 5S in on work station
Provided specialist technical capability building
- Line technicians & operators coached in maintenance and operation of equipment.
- Training documentation and standard engineering practices developed as required.
- Line technicians involved during second line support activities to ensure capability and knowledge transfer.
- Trouble shooting process flows developed for common problems.
Provided 3nd level support on equipment maintenance
- Specialized support provided on high skill tasks beyond the capability of line technicians & maintenance controllers.
- Call-out support provided where necessary to shifts.
- Provides assistance to maintenance planner in planning for specialized jobs.
- Executes specialized maintenance activities.
- Performs shutdown and maintenance activities according to schedule.
Identified critical spares
- All critical spare items identified for critical equipment.
- Critical spares included on material master & updates made as required.
- Audit availability of critical spares on an ad hoc basis.
- No line delays due to unavailability of critical spares.
Recommended maintenance mix and schedule improvements
- Under/ over or inappropriate maintenance activities identified.
- Recommendations made to asset care specialist to improve maintenance mix.
- Maintenance schedules reviewed periodically
Managed equipment supplier relationships
- Relationships with equipment supplier/ manufacturer support personnel established.
- Supplier updates received and read as they are received.
- Requests for billable support from suppliers channelled though appropriate channels.
- 5th line support called in only after internal channels have been exhausted.
Managed equipment upgrades & technological changes.
- Keeps abreast of all relevance latest technology developments and equipment upgrades.
- Manages equipment upgrades to latest technology
- All ancillary systems and processes (eg spares, tooling, training, WI's) updated as required according to change control procedures.
- All maintenance KPI's reviewed and corrective action taken where necessary.
- PA discussions conducted with all direct reports in June each year (outputs, quality requirements, objectives & development plans agreed)
- Formal PA reviews conducted in March and November.
- On-going, informal performance monitoring, feedback and coaching provided daily or as required
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of 10 years' experience in a FMCG manufacturing plant
- Degree Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of 5 years' experience in a FMCG manufacturing plant
- Auto Cad , Computer Literacy MS Office
- Sap PM
- FMEA analysis expert
- TPM or Advanced maintenance management processes
- Significant experience with packaging equipment
- Project Management
What's on Offer
Comprehensive package and medical benefits for self and family