You are here
SharePoint Analyst - MNC Giant
- World renowned MNC, and a leader in their sector
- Regional role with exposure to international stakeholders
About Our Client
Our Client is a leading international player in the health care sector, they are a Fortune500 company, and are looking to grow their footprint in Malaysia, which has proven to be a hub for outstanding regional talent.
- Manage SharePoint, Red CCI, and other Enterprise Content Management (ECM) tools from a content perspective for the Asia Pacific region
- This is a newly created role specifically created to manage the permissions and restrictions of the Client's ECM systems.
- Really looking at SharePoint more from a content angle, and ascertaining who should and who should not be able to access the content in their SharePoint system
- You will need to effectively partner with different stakeholders and deliver administrative and operational support for the region's content management.
- Partner with the business to establish templates, standard security models, and oversight models.
- You will support organizational productivity by designing and developing automated business practices and ensure that training and reporting are aligned with content management best practices
The Successful Applicant
- Degree or Diploma Qualified Professional
- a minimum of 5 years of IT experience, managing Business applications such as SAP, SuccessFactors, SharePoint, Documentum, etc
- SharePoint experience is a mus, however, bear in mind that this is not a super technical role, but rather focusing on the actual Content piece of Enterprise Content Management.
What's on Offer
- This is a Regional role that will report directly into a Line Manager overseas.
- a new role and a new team, with the propensity to grow your career in a sought-after field.
- Excellent exposure to international stakeholders and international best practices
- Fortune500 company