You are here
Service Supervisor - Construction Equipment (Johor)
- Good career progression
- Competitive remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is a Market Leader in providing Heavy Equipment and Machinery to the Construction industry
- Assist to manage operation activities and develops reasonable annual objectives for service department.
- Consider the type of service to be performed, equipment and space required, skills needed, and makes recommendations to company management.
- Sees that service literature, instruction manuals, catalogues and factory communications pertaining to the service department are properly maintained, current and brought to the attention of service personnel when appropriate.
- Assign tasks to employees, train employees in appropriate methods of repairs. Provide coaching necessary to develop diagnostic, safety, clean, efficiency and effective high quality work to insure repairs are completed in a timely and correct manner.
- Manage and judge warranty claims both from technical and commercial views, participate in major claims dispute, discussion & decision with customers & manufacturer, analyse warranty and goodwill expenses and develop an improvement plan whenever appropriate.
- Examine quality issues and manage Product Quality Reporting process, communicate possible improvements to product support team and/or manufacturer.
- Communicate and inform customers regarding the cost of repairs and follow up on account receivables.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 3 years of working experience in the Automotive or related field is required for this position.
What's on Offer
- Great remuneration package