You are here
Service Delivery Director
- American based MNC specializing in contact centre management
- Senior management role
About Our Client
Our client is an American based multinational company that offers integrated platform solutions that combines consultancy, technology support, and care and growth services. It is a leading public listed company in NYSE that employs over 10,000 staff globally. They are looking for a veteran in call centre management who has managed large scale operations who can further expand, improve and drive business growth. This is an opportunity to really put your name on the map in the industry if you deliver in what is a high potential area of excellence.
Our client strives to provide an exciting environment, meaningful work and numerous growth prospects for their staff.
Reporting to the Executive Director, the role will be managing the day-to-day manpower resources of the team to achieve optimum performance of the call centre operations. The contact centre sits around 400-500 staff.
- The Service Delivery Director will manage the overall client relationship and associated operations maximizing resources for optimal success in attaining the revenue goal for a single or multiple line(s) of business. This includes responsibility for revenue assurance and sales quotas, financial forecasting and invoicing.
- Team management. He / she will meet with managers and appropriate site leadership team across multiple sites to address financial, ratios, expenses, and incentives for teams. Provide leadership and influences employee engagement, development, performance management, and communicate corporate initiatives and directives as necessary to keep teams apprised and engaged for line(s) of business.
- To adhere to key performance objectives, indicators, metrics, and ratios ensuring maximum team performance. Oversee all aspects of the operational services.
- Work strategically to improve processes and performance that enhance bottom line results.
- Work closely with clients and business partners to resolve all related issues. Improves efficiency and accuracy of business process; create and implement process improvements. Identify revenue growth opportunities to grow the business. Meet all Statement of Work (SOW) requirements.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 15 years of experience call/contact centre. Maintaining a commercial view on operations and balancing this with delivering consistent world class service.
- Ability to lead and partner successfully with teams, management and client.
- High level of integrity, judgment and follow-through skills.
- Strong communication and people skills; rigid about holding accountability and for rewarding performance.
- Strong time management, organizational and administrative skills; knows when to delegate and when to get hands on.
- Strong commercial, technology and financial acumen
What's on Offer
- The chance to contribute substantially to a strong and thriving business, with an organization with strong support and knowledge.
- Unsurpassed opportunity to build and be market leaders in the business.For inquiries please contact Carla Lastimosa-Ho at +603 2032 4058, or email to: