You are here
Service Apartment Manager
- Excellent Packages and Benefits
- 4 stars Hotel, Johor
About Our Client
Client is leading integrated property developers, with businesses comprising construction, installation, fitting, property development, property management, as well as hotel development and management.
- Responsible for achieving optimum standards of service and value to guest with profit objectives, duties and responsibilities include managing daily operations across the various functions and planning & managing of human resources.
- Oversee the entire day-to-day operations of the front office, housekeeping, security and engineering to ensure the smooth running of the property.
- Manage efficiently operations and cost control of all departments and facilities.
- Observe the productivity of the various departments and work with the respective departments to increase efficiency.
- Engage in effective communication with management, colleagues and guests, cultivating good working relationship.
- Review guest's feedback and strive to improve on services.
- Ability to establish good business working relationship with guests and stakeholders.
- Come up with innovative ways to mitigate problems and improve guest's experiences.
- Attainment and maintenance of service levels that exceed expectations.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 4 years working experience in the related field.
- Preferable Managers specialising in Hotel Management/ Tourism Services or equivalent
- Able to communicate in Malay, English and Chinese.
- Able to work independent under stress environment.
- have relevant experience in team leading.
What's on Offer
Successful candidate shall enjoy excellent package and benefits with a publicly listed company, with promising career progression for performing employees.