You are here
Senior Supply Chain Management Associate - O2C
- Able to work on public holidays
- Attractive remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is global healthcare leader - Their employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease.
- Daily Operations (Primary Role) Material master data maintenance in SAP.
- Responsible for affiliate demand and PO maintenance.
- Liaise with Supply Plant to confirm on PO Request Available Date
- Deliver Metrics that can be used to measure supply chain management performance.
- Responsible to perform Inventory Reconciliation between LSP (Logistic Service Provider) and SAP to meet SOX requirement
- Responsible to perform Inventory movement transaction such as Scrapping, PGR (Post Goods Receipt) and etc.
- Scan and upload monthly SOx reports to O2C collab site in a timely manner
- Perform electronic filing for record retention
- Perform and analyse OSSCE Reports (Operational Supply Chain Excellence Report) on a monthly basis
- Perform and Analyse Operational Control Report; Record findings and ensure mitigation control is in place
- Escalate issues immediately to supervisor following 24:48 hours rule and follow up on action plan.
- Responsible to provide solution and advice to affiliate on SCM issues.
- Take coordination role in PSG (Post Go Live Support Governance) to
- escalate the issue to Global Team.
- Reviewer of Inventory Reconciliation for SCM team.
- SCM knowledge sharing within team.
The Successful Applicant
- University Degree in Accounting/Business or equivalent.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills and strong analytical skills.
- Proficiency in English (Spoken and Written).
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word and etc).
- Other Asian language skills would be an advantage.
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience, ideally with multinational SSC in a customer facing role.
- Demonstrated experience in accounts receivable, billing and credit management.
- Strong experience with customer services, performance measurement systems, metrics and service levels.
- Knowledge and experience in SAP.
- Accuracy and attention to details.
- Ability to multi-task, work well under pressure and prioritize responsibilities.
- Good team leader.
- Plenty of initiative and can work unsupervised.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and make decisions.
- Extensive spreadsheet analysis and strong mathematical abilities.
What's on Offer
Our client places firm and focused emphasis on 'learning on the job'.