You are here
Senior Service Engineer - North/South/Central/East Msia
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Competitive salary package
About Our Client
Our client is a fast-growing international brand in hospital products looking to expand their footprint in Malaysia. They boast of practicing good work life balance, a fun and collaborative work environment, and giving employees plenty of opportunities to move horizontally and vertically within the organization.
- Works with local team to ensure that operational, financial and regulatory requirements associated with Technical Service are met.
- Responsible for management and oversight of Area financial metrics i.e. maintenance parts cost, travel and expenses.
- Responsible for piloting and implementation of new systems and processes as needed.
- Document all repair and maintenance activity per applicable policies and/or procedures.
- Purchase and maintain inventory of service parts.
- Ensure defective and warranty parts are returned in a timely manner.
- Actively support and participate in quality assessments and process improvements.
- Cooperate with facility staff to ensure all regulatory and OSHA requirements are met.
- Review, evaluate and report water quality results per applicable policies and procedures.
- Monitor performance metrics and implement processes to impact them.
- Initiate, monitor and manage external vendor service and/or maintenance agreements/contracts.
- Maintain a list of emergency contacts and ensure it is accessible to all facility personnel.
- Coordinate and provide Technical Services support needed during natural disasters or emergency situations.
- Collaborate with Operations personnel to address adverse events and product complaints.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate has at least a Diploma and minimum 5 years of technical service experience, preferably with a multinational. He/She also has the following traits:
- Excellent organizational abilities
- Manual dexterity and visual acuity
- Internal and external stakeholder management skills
- Service/customer-oriented, coupled with strong troubleshooting and problem-solving capabilities
What's on Offer
Excellent career progression opportunities, a responsive management, a family-like collaborative work environment, competitive salary package.