You are here
Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Established public listed company
- Multiple positions available
About Our Client
A diversified public listed company, operating locally and internationally. Their business operations include property development and main contractor business. They are looking to expand their business and are seeking dedicated, ambitious and result oriented individuals to join their team.
- Work together with Project Operation Division to manage subcontractors contract
- Be involved in the pre, post and tendering phase.
- Manage Extension of Terms (E.O.T) claims
- Manage documentations pertaining to time and cost claims
- Review tender documentations and highlight contractual requirements relating to time and cost
- To submit necessary tender queries pertaining to contractual issues
The Successful Applicant
Possess Degree in Quantity Surveying, Engineering or equivalent.
Possess a minimum of 3 years of working experience in tendering and post-contract management in Property Developer or Contractor
Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and attractive benefits are offered.