You are here
Senior Quality Manager - FMCG
- Senior Leadership Position
- Opportunity with a Fast Growing MNC
About Our Client
Our client is one of the Multinational industry leader in the FMCG industry. They are looking for a Group Quality Manager to head up their Quality Management System/Operations for their plant based in Klang Valley.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop, implement, manage and integrate an effective QMS for the manufacturing plants across the nation.
- Lead the HSE functions to ensure compliance with the required safety standards.
- Assure quality products and processes by establishing and enforcing quality standards across the entire Group.
- Establish quality and reliability standards by studying product and customer requirements with other members of management and with production operators, technicians, and engineers.
- Serve as the primary quality control resource for problem identification, resolution, loss reporting and continuous improvement.
- Support concurrent engineering efforts by participating in design development projects representing quality assurance and the customer.
- Design, implement and document procedures for process control, process improvement, testing and inspection.
- Establish and implement metrics (process capability, control charts, measurement quality) for monitoring system effectiveness and to enable managers to make sound product quality decisions
- Perform root-cause analysis and other problem solving activities to identify effective corrective actions and process improvements.
- Establish collection and analysis systems of statistical data to predict trends that will affect improvement of product quality.
- Analyze customers' product specifications to establish efficient, cost-effective requirements for ease of manufacture and reproducibility.
- Develop process certification standards, assist in process certification as well as initiate and implement quality improvement activities as appropriate (e.g., Kaizen, Six Sigma) to raise the performance of the company's product lines.
- Quality control duties related to the company suppliers, customers and commercial partners.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree or Professional Degree en Science (Food Science/Food Technology/Engineering/Bio-Technology/Nutrition)
- At least 10 year(s) of Quality experience in the pharmaceutical or food manufacturing industry.
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills in both Malay and English.
- Proven track-record in managing team of internal and external stakeholders.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will receive an attractive remuneration package.
Salary Range: RM 15-35K