You are here
Senior Project Engineer (C&S/M&E/Architect)
- Great opportunity for career progression
- High rise and commercial land project
About Our Client
Main contractor and one of the biggest in Malaysia. Mega projects in their pipeline and are known for big bonus payout to their employees.
- Perform structural design and analysis
- Work along with associates and other colleagues to produce quality works.
- Monitoring and co-ordination works among the the team
- Design co-ordination works between consultants and constructions site to minimise the delay of construction.
- Always be ready to provide support to site.
- Leading a project team. Organise team members (engineers and drafters) to ensure smooth work progress.
- Mainly dealing with high rise buildings and mixed development.
- Project costings.
- Attend meetings with top management and other consultants to report on work progress
The Successful Applicant
At least a bachelor degree in engineering (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical or Architecture)
Minimum 5 years of experience in high rise construction or consultant
Self starter who can work independently to synthesise inputs and requirements from different areas
High level of analytic ability where problems are unusual and complex
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have experience in designing and coordinating
What's on Offer
High Basic Salary + High Bonus + Family Medical insurance + Discounted School fee for kids