You are here
Senior Production Manager
- Senior Leadership Opportunity
- Industry Leader
About Our Client
Our client is one of the market leader in chemical industry with strong presence in the market. The incumbent with also posses strong leadership skills to drive best practices and regional initiatives.
- Accountable to ensure safe, reliable and cost efficient operation of the Production Plants and/or Production Complex.
- To fulfill market demand and meeting the budgeted maintenance targets in line with the established customers as well as HSE and local authorities requirements.
- Work on process improvement and exchange experience with production units of other group companies and/or licensor.
- Plans, develops and implements contingency plan to lessen or prevent possible incidents and threats that can incapacitate plant.
- Probes and maps the continuous improvement of Responsible Care Management System (RCMS) or respective functions.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Chemical Engineering / Science or Chemistry from a recognized university. Having highly proactive attitude with strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Highly independent and possess excellent leadership capabilities.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skill and able to work under pressure.
- Good proficiency of English, both spoken and written.
- Minimum 10 years working experience in chemical or oil and gas industry.
What's on Offer
Successful candidates can expect a competitive remuneration package along with attractive company benefits.