You are here
Senior Procurement Engineer
- Hands-on, challenging role
- Opportunity to work for MNC
About Our Client
Our client is a well-renowned MNC in the manufacturing industry. They are looking to grow extensively in Malaysia and are continuing to expand their presence in the country.
The Senior Procurement Engineer is responsible for various types of sourcing including fabrication part, purchased part and complete module. Coverage includes new development and sourcing for new project and alternative sourcing for secured supply. The incumbent must have wide experience in material availability in Asian region.
- Enhance the processes and guidelines for sourcing and localization.
- Coordinate the validation of development part, liaise with related departments and vendors until the part is being validated / qualified.
- Ensure the correct methods and procedures are applied by the supplier during the development and ensure the supplier is fully understand organisational requirements.
- Conduct supplier audit to ensure vendor is fully equip to supply items and suppliers facilities is always in full conditions.
- Initiate contracts with key vendors for critical materials.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum: Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Minimum: 3 years work experience in manufacturing environment
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to influence stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to enhance your career
- Opportunity to work with a major player in the industry