You are here
Senior Process Engineer (Packaging)
- Growing MNC
- Fast Track Promotion
About Our Client
Our client is a renown consumer goods giant within the FMCG industry. In view of their current expansion, they are looking for a Senior Process Engineer. The role will be based in Negeri Sembilan.
- Total ownership of Process and Equipment Performance.
- Ensure systems are in place and enforced to ensure performance is continuously monitored.
- Work closely with Quality and Engineering to ensure key improvements are implemented and complied.
- Train technicians/operators on procedures, troubleshooting skills and certification.
- Work closely with Supervisors to define operator/technician skill development plan.
- Ensure compliance with PO policies and procedures
- Work closely with Shift Supervisors to ensure flawless execution and full compliance in area of responsibility.
- Perform evaluation on new methods; Procedures, Products, sources etc.
- Support customers and Food Safety & Quality Audits and Requirements.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in the Food Manufacturing industry with good knowledge of Process Engineering/Production
- Good knowlegde in Packaging machineries
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher) in Engineering (Chemical/Mechanical/Industrial)
- Excellent communication skills in English and Malay
- Enthusiastic, Driven and Dedicated Personality with good resistance to pressure
What's on Offer
The successful incumbent will be receiving an attractive remuneration package along with excellent company's benefits (medical coverage, personal insurance, dental/optical, transport allowance)