You are here
Senior Process Engineer - Medical Device
- Fast track career development
- Comprehensive salary and fringe benefits
About Our Client
Headquartered in Western Europe, my client is a leading manufacturer of life-saving medical device products with a focus on innovation and best-in-class manufacturing. As an employer of choice across Asia Pacific, they practice a culture of empowering and rewarding employees that deliver with plenty of regional exposure and training programs.
- Overall responsible for Process Improvement initiatives to increase process efficiency, yield, and productivity on production lines
- Provide technical support to production in evaluating process deficiencies, process changes, modifications and equipment failure
- Lead Engineering projects including product transfer or new product introduction through all phases
- Responsible for the day-to-day GMP compliance of engineering activities, and production equipment so that the products meet Malaysia's Safety/Environment standards and legislative regulations.
- Continuously improve operations to improve asset and resources utilization.
- Responsible to initiate, review and approval of specific documentation, procedures and site change control processes for equipment and process.
- Work closely with other departments to ensure smooth operations and may act as a delegate for the Engineering Manager as required.
The Successful Applicant
- At least a Bachelor's degree in Engineering with min. 5 years of relevant work experience
- Strong engineering skills and experience in automation, instrumentation and project management
- Good problem solving skills, workload resource planning and prioritization skills
- Continuous challenge and improvement current operations
- Organized and good team player, able to multi-task and work under pressure
- Knowledge on Lean Sigma tools (5S/Pareto/5 why/DMAIC/RCA/Fish bone analysis) will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of ISO 13485 and environmental acts will be an added advantage
What's on Offer
Comprehensive salary package, work life balance, training and development opportunities, a collaborative and meritocratic work environment.