You are here
Senior Operation Manager
- Attractive salary package
- Excellent carrer progression
About Our Client
Our client is first class developer who has a strong track record of successful townships and mixed developments with long term perspective and business goals. They are looking to take on the right talents to grow with the company.
- Manages the overall operational of shopping mall including safety and security, housekeeping, car park and overseeing building maintenance.
- Provide leadership and guidance to operational staff in the mall to achieve optimum performance & efficiency.
- Ensure all compliance agreements in place with suppliers and with business partners.
- Assist in development of mall operating and business plan and recommends operation plans of action to accomplish objectives.
- Maintain a responsive communication with tenants.
- Responsible to implement Shopping Mall Operating Procedures and Cleanliness Policy & Procedures.
- Inspects the interior and exterior of the building on a regular basis and follow up on deficiencies noted.
- Maintain property by investigating and resolving Tenant's complaints; enforcing rules and escalating issues and problems to senior management when necessary.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum Bachelor Degree, Postgraduate Diploma, or Professional Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical or equivalent.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant work experience.
- Possesses good leadership, interpersonal and effective communication skills.
- Competent analytic and investigative abilities, with fine attention to detail.
What's on Offer
Successful candidate will enjoy competitive benefits and salary commensurate with the experience