You are here
Senior Manager,Project Services
MYR10,000 - MYR11,000 per month (MYR120,000 - MYR132,000)
- Attractive salary
- Excellent Career growth
About Our Client
- Client is 50+years old public listed company based in Malaysia
- Plan, execute and manage the delivery of the assigned projects. This include managing and centralizing documents repository and project progress.
- Prepare minutes of meeting and scheduling.
- Create awareness, coach and train project managers and project supports within Technology & Systems Group.
- Onboard IT project managers to Enterprise Project Management (EPM) system whenever there is new IT Project.
- Monitor progress of assigned IT Projects and report status on monthly basis
- Prepare management report for Project Governance Committee meeting.
- Ensure Project Manager of the assigned IT Projects update resource utilization in EPM system
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent. Preferably candidates with PMI or CAPM certified.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in managing projects related to exchange businesses, with 2 years' experience in practicing standard project management methodology.
- Able to plan, manage and lead the team for IT related projects.
- Able to exercise considerable individual judgement and has initiative in conducting the necessary operations within the project / program.
- Good knowledge in MS Project, MS Office and email system.
- Good communication skill i.e. verbal and written skill.
What's on Offer
Excellent career path within the organisation