You are here
Senior Manager - Supply Chain Consulting THAILAND
- Growth opportunities to enhance your skills in demand planning
- Organic career growth opportunities in the business
About Our Client
Our client is a globally renowned multinational company that provides strategic and consulting services to the leading industrial / energy companies in ASEAN. Their focus lies with leading client organizations with whom they have long standing record in addressing some of the complex and innovative business challenges. They define their work by the business value through their transformative engagements. Their success in supporting an energy sector that is facing competitive and market driven challenges has resulted in significant growth therefore they invite talented and driven managers to be part of this growth.
The role will be reporting to the Managing Director - Supply Chain.
- Proactive leadership within a dedicated account team on a premier energy account
- Fostering and developing focus account client relationships within client business units
- Coordinating access to tenders, develop proposals and win engagements
- Acting as the country interface between Supply Chain and Operations and the company's other consulting services
- Leading transformative consulting engagements across the business areas of Supply Chain and Operations.
The Successful Applicant
Based in Bangkok, our client is looking for successful Thai candidates who have a minimum of 6 years of consulting / supply chain related experience and regional exposure in a fast-moving, industrial or high volume industry.
- Showcase energy sector experience with preference given to oil & gas downstream.
- Ideally come from a business consulting background focused on operations and supply chain but will consider strong candidates from industry that have performed an internal consulting role within an energy company.
- Ideally Thai speaker
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic and team ethos that will proactively contribute Accenture's growth ambitions in Supply Chain and Operations
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, organisational, presentation, analytical and report writing skills
What's on Offer
- Our client offers the opportunity to contribute to a thriving organization with ambitious expansion plans.
- In addition, our client offers an excellent remuneration package and opens the door for multiple career opportunities within the organization that is stimulating, challenging and balanced, where personal and professional accomplishment, growth and excellence is a key driver.
- Apply online using the form below or phone Carla Lastimosa on +603 2302 4058 quoting Job Ref H6879270..