You are here
Senior Manager - Regulatory Reporting (Country Finance)
Great opportunity to join a huge company in Malaysia
Develop your career in this company with good career prospect
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest banks operating all across the world and in Malaysia. Our client boasts on their huge growth year on year and enormous workforce. As a dynamic and people centric organization, they believe in hiring the best people to partner in their ever growing profitable organization. Due to the growth of the business as well as the increased complexity of their business landscape, they are looking to expand their business in Malaysia, resulting in availability of a Senior Manager role. Amazing opportunity to join this huge organization with strong revenue, good personal development and career progression. .
As this role is essential to the organization, it is vital candidate comes with a track record of delivery and proven experience. Among the many responsibilities are listed below:
- Prepare and review local regulatory and statistical returns to external parties on a timely basis complete with analysis of the financial performance reported.
- Implement new regulatory requirements as required by Bank Negara. Coordinate with business managers to obtain information required by Bank Negara and others.
- Assist in the development of new group systems or regulatory reporting systems and maintenance/continuous development of the existing finance systems. Provide support to business in relation to queries, problem solving, training and user requirements.
- Analysis of significant trends and variances, key indicators.
- Supporting the implementation of Basel III, Group and Local Reporting and any other new requirements.
- To help raise awareness and to develop in-house expertise to keep abreast of current Financial Accounting Standards and its implications.
- Implement the operational risk management and assurance framework. To embed management of operational risk and maintain a compliance culture through undertaking periodic compliance risk focused self-assessments, highlighting exceptions, generating accurate and timely compliance reports, assess Finance risks and ensure that controls exist to mitigate them.
- To continuously review the team's current workflow methodology and re-engineer processes to derive optimum output.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Senior Manager will be confident in leading the department and be responsible for the growth of the company and must posses the below requirements;
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Banking/Accounting/Finance or a Professional Qualification (ACCA/CPA/ICAEW/MICPA)
- At least 5-7 years of relevant working experience (2 to 3 years in a professional accounting firm preferred)
- Computer literate with proficiency in MS Excel and SAP are added advantage.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and aggressive environment
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision and tight deadlines
- Strong analytical skills, highly motivated and results oriented
What's on Offer
Being part of a leading company in Malaysia you will be offered a great package which includes:
- Attractive salary package (RM10,000 to RM14,000 depending on experience)
- Opportunity to step into a more progressive position in a prestigious company