You are here
Senior Manager - Partnership of Merchants
- Competitive remuneration package
- Opportunity to be part of one of fastest players
About Our Client
Our client is a Singapore-based company for e-commerce discovery and loyalty with office presence in Malaysia and Thailand. They are launching their operation in Indonesia by 2015, and is seeking an exceptional Partnership Manager to be part of their pioneer team. They have evolved from a small local startup to be one of the leading site in Singapore. Founded by seasoned ex-e commerce players who are passionate to bring the best online shopping experience to their customers, they believe this is the year to expand into Indonesia. A few key merchants they have partnered with include Expedia, Rakuten and Groupon.
Are you passionate about the e-commerce industry, have the right network, and the passion their launch team in Indonesia? If you are, then this opportunity might be the next career move.
Reporting to the regional based in Singapore, the Partnership Manager will be spearheading their expansion in Indonesia, and this key role involves building the Indonesia business. Other key responsibilities include:
- Sustaining the operations by identifying new business and generating new opportunities.
- Maintaining end-to-end client relationships, and developing business relationship with both internal and external parties.
- Developing and implementing objectives, strategies and efficient business development systems.
- Generating and developing business opportunities with both local and regional partnerships and merchants.
- Monitoring and ensuring the financial expenditures.
- Ensuring that the targets are all achieved (individually and amongst the team members).
- Managing the Indonesia site according to the group's policy.
- Coordinating with appropriate internal groups to generate and deliver winning proposals, and to negotiate terms of business.
- Developing key partnerships to a certain activity levels (primary focus on online partners).
- Implementing sales / marketing campaigns for localization of our products and services.
The Successful Applicant
Our client is only looking for a highly-driven Indonesian with an impressive track record and a strong network in Indonesia e-commerce industry. Without doubt you must have an excellent communication in both English and Bahasa, and ability to work with minimal supervision. You will not only demonstrate the ability to hit and exceed significant revenue targets but you must also posses the ability to develop and maintain excellent partnerships.
Other requirements include:
- At least 5 years of working management experience with strong preference within the e-commerce background.
- Strong ability to set clear measurable objectives, delegate responsibilities, assesses, recognize and reward performance.
- Excellent negotiating, influencing, communication and presentation skills.
- Proven sales and technical track record.
- Drive and hunger to achieve results.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a great personality and start-up experience will be a plus.
- Excellent business acumen and willingness to be hands-on, and work within tight deadlines.
- Familiarity with the e-commerce network.
- Fast learner and hardworking.
What's on Offer
As part of the growing team with in a dynamic culture, our client is able to offer:
- Attractive remuneration.
- Excellent career path with overseas training provided at the management level.