You are here
Senior Manager, Operational Controlling and Planning
- Exciting opportunity to join a dynamic MNC
- Strong corporate culture with great career growth
About Our Client
Our client is a world renowned manufacturer whose end product reaches a global presence; derive from the track-records of excellence and innovation, and ranking world 3rd largest in their highly specialized field.
Multi-awards winning and rapidly growing, they are a highly successful organization that is striving for market expansion and a sustainable growth. If you are a passionate individual to be part of the team that makes a difference, they are looking for a dynamic and up for challenges individual to join this amazing company in Bangkok, Thailand.
the responsibilities for this managerial role includes:
- Assess and apply budget and planning principles as per guidance provided
- Support management in overseeing functional performance
- Guide on budget and planning principles.
- Conduct effective budget and forecast planning with high data integrity, transparency and quality for the
- Guide VPs in their daily operation on continuous improvements in KPI and functional performance
- Provide relevant data, analysis and insights to resources consumed in operation (staff related and indirect support); staff cost, overhead.
- Support a strong value added management report including variance analysis on Staff cost, OPEX and CAPEX of all factory cost centers
Global & Regional Finance
- Share best practices across all sites and regions where possible.
- Being the business partner providing solid inputs to functional performance and / or resource utilisation
- Collaborate with other relevant functions on maintaining and aligning on functional performance
- Align with reporting/BI team on the type of data available, necessary to conduct analysis and planning
- Budget planning
- Optimization in functional operations
- OPEX and COGS assessment and monitoring (Resource utilization)
- Local operational / financial target
- Support solid management report.
- Resource utilization (OPEX) and functional performance
- Decisions that will adversely impact cost structure or budget alignment, and which have significant cost implications (any veto must be aligned with Director, Costing and planning)
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for this role should come with:
- Technical skills in Business Finance, Business Planning, Master degree preferred.
- Background from Consulting or Large Manufacturing companies.
- Manufacturing budgeting and forecasting experience.
- Business and commercial understanding
- Critical thinking, strong analytical insight and ability to link operational to financial performance
- Strong communication and leadership skills
What's on Offer
- Excellent remuneration package (THB120,000 - THB160,000 depending on experience)
- Incredible opportunity to join a strong and dynamic work culture
- Amazing learning and growth opportunities