You are here
Senior Manager, Change Management & Service Performance
- An opportunity to develop your credibility in a Fortune 500 shared services
- A great opportunity to develop your stakeholder management skills
About Our Client
Do you possess the characteristics of an ambitious individual? Are you seeking a rewarding career in a global shared services, with modern office workspace, easy accessibility, and yet still have work life balance? Come and join the truly global MNC.
You will join a global shared services with opportunities for learning. Recognized for their objective to provide a great work culture based on respect & trust, it's a great organization that supports and encourages career growth and excellence.
In accordance with the centre's plans to further achieve operational excellence, they are looking for proven, top class, shared services professionals to apply to the role of Senior Manager, Change Management & Service Performance.
- Perform all account and relationship management activities with key stakeholders of SSC Asia partners, including holding and managing relationships with Key Stakeholders (e.g. Finance Controllers, Finance Managers, Segment Business CEOs/CFOs and their direct reports) as well as develop and maintain a "trusted advisor" relationship with them
- Champion "value" culture; communicating value created and identifying/and facilitating end-to-end solutioning of business processes
- Contributes inputs and supports the Change Management Director in developing strategic development plans for the Centre
- Ensure alignment of GBS and Partner strategies
- Listen to partners and provide challenges/insights to shape strategy
- Collaborates with the Finance Performance team to ensure that financial plans are reasonable vis-à-vis operational cost structures and costs are tracked and managed closely, with appropriate controls in place.
- Communicate budgets and cost allocations to the business partners.
- Acts as escalation point for business partner to contact in the event of an issue which cannot be resolved by operational teams
- Facilitates the resolution of issues in a timely manner in collaboration with the GBS service leaders.
- Continuously strive to build a culture of high-performance
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Senior Manager, Shared Services Account Management will be responsible for the growth of the company and meet the following criteria
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree or MBA in Management, Business, Finance, Accounting, or related field.
- Minimum of 9 - 10 years of experience in a client-service oriented function.
- Minimum of 9 - 10 years of coaching and leadership experience managing and supervising teams.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and strong communication skills.
- Proven analytical skills and ability to break down complex problems into discrete pieces for analysis
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and influence credibly and affectively at all levels of organization, including executive and C-level.
- Shared service centre and/or consulting experience.
- Project management experience
What's on Offer
What's On Offer
- Attractive salary package (RM15,000 to RM18,000 depending on experience)
- Opportunity to step into a more progressive position in a prestigious global MNC