You are here
Senior Manager, Business Development
- Opportunity to travel across South East Asia
- Excellent career development with international exposure
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading investment firms and they are expanding vigorously across the South East Asia region. The core focus of the business is to channel foreign investment, consultation on market entry and development strategies with the global investors or business partners who seek to set up their business operations in Malaysia. They also partner with other professional business services in Malaysia during project implementation stage as well. To compliment the growth in Asia market, our client is seeking for two Senior Managers, Business Development to join their team.
As a Senior Manager, Business Development you are expected to develop and manage investor relations. This role encompasses new business development and project management capabilities, project implementation, key account management as well as business consultations. Other responsibilities include:
- Build a pipeline of large business deals and help formulates business strategies.
- Manage channel portfolio and grow revenue with top margin.
- Managing a high calibre global business partners (tax consultants/ big 4/ trade commissioners/ Global linked- MNCs and other third party corporate like recruitment agencies etc).
- Managing existing clients effectively and generates new business opportunities.
- Conduct opportunity & competitive analysis for expansion of business and then creating business opportunities with these key partners.
- Work with a broad range of internal/ external teams, including consultants/ PR & operations, involving integration and occasional sourcing of new industries and broader country insights.
The Successful Applicant
This will be based in the Malaysia business and it is crucial you have the business acumen and passion to be part of a growing organisation. It is therefore crucial for you to have the following:
- At least 5-8 years experience in B2B or BD functions
- Strong business development and account management experience with a strong track records
- Passion for the country and its ability to create value
- Have strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Consultative approach with strategic thinking
- Resourceful, street-smart, persistent and motivated
- Excellent inter-personal skills.
- Experience in managing high calibre team and interacting with cross functional teams
- Ability to converse in either Japanese or Mandarin is a must.
What's on Offer
Opportunity to travel across South East Asia
Excellent career development with international exposure
Attractive incentives offered to the right candidates