You are here
Senior Manager of Agronomic Research & Innovation - Food
- Competitive salary package and excellent career growth prospects
- Fast-paced work environment
About Our Client
Our client is a market-leading food manufacturer with a strong presence locally and globally. They practice a culture of manufacturing and research excellence, and believe in investing heavily in employees through a wide array of training & development opportunities, overseas exposure, comprehensive perks/benefits, and great mentorship.
- Design and execute experiments as part of key R&D projects to develop commercially viable extraction and purification techniques/technologies.
- Lead a sizable team of executives and personnel while ensuring compliance to SOPs and guideline documents.
- Provide technical support for scaling up of trial runs to industrial level.
- Drive projects that improve agronomic traits of cultivars, looking specifically at drought/disease/pest resistance, high biomass yield, delayed flowering, increased germination rates, adaptability to a variety of different geographic terroirs.
- Lead all liaison with 3rd party service providers and facilities for testing, audits, etc.
The Successful Applicant
A strong candidate has:
- At least a PhD in botany, agronomy, biotechnology, molecular biology, analytical chemistry, or the equivalent.
- Between 5-10 years of work experience with a proven track record in research.
- Fluency in Mandarin a must.
- First-class written and presentation skills.
- Familiarity with analytical lab instrumentation a bonus.
- Prior experience leading teams and a strong sense of responsibility as well as urgency.
What's on Offer
Comprehensive salary package + fringe benefits, career growth and international travel opportunities, a high-performing work environment, and opportunities to take on significant projects on a regional/global scale.