You are here
Senior Maintainence Engineer
- Technical Leadership role with a MNC company
- Challenging and exciting role with a MNC company
About Our Client
Our Client is a MNC company that supplies Building Materials and its based in Klang
- Reports to Maintenance Manager
- Provide technical leadership and able to lead the Maintenance Team
- Continuous improvement in the areas of TPM and coming up with good preventive maintenance planning.
- Preventive Maintenance is key and having an eye for troubleshooting for Heavy Equipment, Hydraulic Systems and Pneumatic System is vital .
- Condition Based Monitoring application to Rotational equipment at the plant
- Coming up with plans to improve and upgrade the machines as and when needed
- Position is to be based in Klang.
The Successful Applicant
- Must possess a degree in Engineering ( Mechanical ) or any equivalent Engineering Degree
- Good leadership skills
- Good communication skills
- Pro active
- Quick on the update
- Challenge seeker
- Analytic problem solver
- Good at Trouble shooting
- Experienced in dealing with Hydraulics , Pneumatic and Rotational equipment
- 5 years of working experience and has led a team before .
What's on Offer
Good career path with a MNC company