You are here
Senior Legal Counsel
- Opportunity to work within a leading organisation with strong growth prospects
- International Exposure
About Our Client
Being around for decades and having dealt in international waters, our client has a strong brand presence across ASIA and several parts of the Globe. Being led by a strong management team, the Group has become one of the most reputable and respected players withing it's industry.
Assist the Head of Legal in perusing and reviewing legal documentation relating to corporate real estate/joint ventures, niche development and stratified development, conventional and Islamic financing and other complex transactions.
Provide advice to the Division relating to legal issues arsing from business transactions and provide expert solutions to minimize legal risk and exposure.
Collaboration and interfacing with external lawyers and internal parties
Key transactional/legal issues identified thereby facilitating decision-making process.
Liaise and collaborate with JV Partners to manage legal and commercial issues to ensure that stakeholders interest are protected.
Liaise and collaborate with governmental agencies to expedite approvals and legal documentations.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 8 years of working experience.
- With a degree in law and a must be called to the Malaysian Bar.
- Able to provide legal support in relations to reviewing, drafting, vetting and finalizing legal documents in all related matter.
- Must be able to effectively manage the management team and the stakeholders.
- Effective Stakeholders engagement and management
- Corporate & Property Conveyancing background and litigation experience is a must.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English.
What's on Offer
International Exposure + Medical coverage for individual and family + Organic Growth + Being part of a dynamic team