You are here
Senior Inventory Analyst
- Opportunity to be part of a reputable organization
- Excellent internal career progression
About Our Client
Leading FMCG brand.
- Generate daily activity report or ensure report being generated (SOH, daily warehouse utilization report, weekly ageing report, cycle count report, storage projection report, stock count reconciliation report, 997 stock status report, return report, scrapping tracking report, IGRN report, special stock movement report etc) and verify all data entry report perform by inventory team. Ensure the completeness of data/documentation, accuracy of system transaction without any delay.
- Maintain material master record ie. quantity per layer, layer per pallet and quantity per pallet for raw material, packaging material, consumable and chemical
- Prepare process flow (step by step process) for all system transaction in related to inventory management including trouble shooting.
- Assist material manager/warehouse manager stock count activity, preparation and reconciliation
- Establish cycle count matrix, lead daily cycle count, reconciliation and analyzing the result. Tabulate the investigation result and develop action plan. responsible to ensure the stock count process align to Coke policy and execution within control.
- Lead the FEFO, FIFO management and control for material. Manage inventory rotation and batch management according to Coke standard and customer requirement.
- Responsible to develop physical disposal program and monitor the progress. Work with Finance in preparation of disposal; target to dispose on fortnightly basis. Generate material write off report and stock adjustment report.
- Accountable to keep the warehouse area clean, safe and secure for warehouse operation. Involve in 5S and GMP/GWP activities.
- Other task deem necessary/relevant for warehouse operation and material management.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder with minimum 5 years' experience
- Preferably with FMCG exposure
- Proficient in local and English languages.
- Compulsory knowledge in SAP preferably in inventory management module, warehouse management module, and production module
- Good understanding in manufacturing and warehousing processes
- Business management and experience managing people and leading a team preferred.
- Ability to work shift on rotating basis and work long hours
- Exposure to project management especially related to control and system will be an advantage
- Willing to based in Negeri Sembilan
What's on Offer
A rewarding career with a reputable organization.