You are here
Senior Internal Auditor - Regional
- Newly Created Role
- Extensive Travel around the APAC region
About Our Client
Our client is a publicly listed company with presence in Asia, Europe and America. They employ over 60 000 employees worldwide and are actively seeking a highly experienced Senior Internal Auditor.
The responsibilities are, among others:
- Performs and occasionally leads staff in conducting audits to ensure thorough coverage of areas reviewed, proper evaluation of internal controls, and policy compliance within budgeted and scheduled time frames.
- Determines or assists in determining proper scope of test work.
- Presents verbal and written reports on audit results and recommends corrective actions or improvement as required.
- Tracks, monitors, and validates completion of audit observations.
- Examines documentation and verifies controls in accordance with stated policies.
- Appraises adequacy of management responses and corrective actions implemented.
- Skill in examining complex business processes and related controls.
- Knowledge of financial/business analysis techniques.
- Ability to perform and evaluate the quality of audit work.
- Ability to work in ambiguous environments
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field.
- Professional certification as a Certified Public Account (CPA) or Certified Internal Auditor (CIA).
- 4- 7 years financial experience including external or internal audit.
- Public Accounting experience desired.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate can expect:
- An attractive package
- Regional exposure