You are here
Senior HRBP - European MNC
- High visibility role
- Fast paced working environment
About Our Client
Our client is a leading European MNC in the FMCG industry that are present in over 100 countries. They are currently expanding in Malaysia and hence this role is a newly created role. They are looking for an experienced and dynamic Senior HRBP to look after their non-commercial team.
Reporting to the HR Director, the Senior HRBP will be responsible for all areas of HR and playing a strong business partnering role with the Management team and employees. You will drive strategic and operational HR initiatives, including talent development, performance management, compensation and benefits, resource planning and learning and development. This individual contributor role will be crucial in developing, integrating and implementing HR practices by working closely with the COE team. It is our client's expectation that the Senior HRBP takes responsibility for developing the HR function into a business-aligned, value added function. Working closely with the business heads, providing consultative advice and guidance on HR related matters is key and will need a fast paced and dynamic individual.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, you must have at least :-
- At least 10-15 years of strong HR generalist experience from a reputable MNC
- Bachelor Degree or Masters in business or HR
- Prior experience in business partnering and supporting the Supply chain team (non-commercial team)
- Union experience is a must
- Candidates with prior experience from the FMCG industry will be advantageous
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with experience in business partnering with senior stakeholders.
- Strong attention to details and sound analytical thinking.
What's on Offer
- Competitive package offered to the right candidate
- Opportunity to join an international Company with exciting growth plans
- Company with a dynamic working culture that values its employees and welfare