You are here
Senior HR Manager
- Fast-tracked career
- Challenging environment
About Our Client
Our client is established since 1946 in Kuala Lumpur as one of the oldest educational international institution in Malaysia. They are the leading international educational institution in Kuala Lumpur with excellent reputation in providing an outstanding British education. As the organization is expanding, the needs arise to hire a Senior HR Manager. This person will be reporting to the Director of Administration & Operations.
- Build credible relationships and work effectively with all levels and maintain an in-depth understanding of the core objectives of the institution.
- Lead and manage the full spectrum of HR functions which include compensation & benefits, recruitment & retention, training & development, Industrial Relation and Manpower planning.
- Plan and develop HR initiatives in line with institution's vision & mission.
- Build and maintain the manpower plans by developing recruitment & retention strategies and actively participates in the attraction of new talent.
- Review the compensation and benefits for the institution
- Develop HR policies and staff handbook
- Working in partnership with the institution to build management responsibility and capability for managing HR issues and improve the effectiveness of works.
- Oversee the planning and implementation of changes required including developments to policy and procedure.
- Good understanding in Employment Act and HR processes
- Experience in handling industrial relation matters and domestic inquiry
The Successful Applicant
- A degree in HR or any other related discipline
- At least 10 to 15 years of working experience
- Resourceful, positive attitude and adaptable
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Ability to manage and influence senior stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work in multi-cultural environment
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will have the chance to demonstrate previous experience of working at board level with an innovative business focus.