You are here
Senior HR Manager (Shah Alam)
- Regional Exposure
- Accelerated Career Growth
About Our Client
Our client is a well reputable Global European MNC in the chemical manufacturing industry. They have a strong presence across the world with a staff strength stretching past 11000 employees. They are currently streamlining their business and hence are recruiting for an experienced Senior HR Manager to be part of their growing team.
Reporting to the MD of Msia & Spore, you will responsible for end to end generalist HR role handling the Malaysia & Spore. You will be highly reliable in partnering the regional leadership team to drive strategy for their employees. You will be responsible to strategically drive the organizations core objectives of optimising their human capital investment, growing diverse talent, and leading a a culture of innovation and transformation. Overall, this role will provide active counsel on policy and procedure development, drive recruiting and retention strategies, manage employee relations issues and ensure high compliance of all HR related matters. It is our client's expectations that the incumbent is able to balance a hands on role and play a strong business partnering role to the senior stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, you must have at least:-
- Minimum 10 years experience in HR generalist function from a MNC
- Experience working in a matrix organization
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Strong communication and facilitation skills across all levels
- Ability to deliver hands-on actionable steps in support of an overall HR business strategy
- Independent and able to adapt to changes
What's on Offer
The role would allow the suitable candidate to lead the overall HR function across several regions. Additionally, this role would be highly suitable for an individual who has successfully driven transformation projects.