You are here
Senior HR Manager (F&B)
- Dynamic working environment
- Fast growing company
About Our Client
Our client is a fast growing F&B company that is expanding rapidly around the region employing over 1000 staff. They are currently looking for an experienced and dynamic Senior HR Manager to be part of their growing team.
Reporting to the MD, you will be responsible for end to end HR generalist role that include HR operations, talent management, ER/IR, employee engagement and performance management. This is a newly created role and will have 5 people reporting into this person. The role will play a strong business partnering role by working closely with the senior stakeholders to achieve business goals. You will also need to be hands on to streamline HR and ensure it is aligned with the aggressive business growth plans they have.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, you must have at least:-
- At least 12-15 years of strong HR experience preferably within the F&B/Retail/Hospitality industry
- Ability to be hands on and a strong business partner
- Ability to be flexible and work in an environment with a large number of staff
- Entrepreneurial and driven
What's on Offer
The successful candidate can look forward to an exciting career with a fast growing company that has interesting growth plans. If you are excited to build and create with a role that will value add, apply for this job.