You are here
Senior HR Executive (Manufacturing-Shah Alam)
- Multinational Environment
- Overall HR Exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a leading multinational organization in the manufacturing industry. Headquartered in Europe, the company has more than 40 manufacturing and technical centers in countries across the globe and employs over 28,000 people globally. Our client is known for raising the bar with each new endeavor. They do not base their success on winning as individuals, but winning as a team. Because of their high commitment to their customers, their HR function is an essential piece of their strategic vision in driving their success in the manufacturing industry. They are now in the hunt for a HR generalist in assisting the HR team in overall HR matters.
Reporting to the Head of HR, the Senior HR Executive will be required to provide assistance in the day-to-day HR operations. You will provide assistance to business leaders in overall HR matters covering performance management, compensation and recruitment. In addition, your responsibilities include project management for initiatives including Culture & Inclusion, Performance Management, Compensation & Benefits and Annual Talent review processes.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, you should have at least:-
- Minimum 5 years of experience in overall HR areas
- Experience working in the manufacturing industry would be an added advantage
- Experience in payroll and compensation management would be an added advantage
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Proactive and well organized with a strong sense of responsibility
- Must be willing to be based in Shah Alam
What's on Offer
Be part of a well-established collaborative team in a highly successful manufacturing set-up.