You are here
Senior Global Analytics and QC Manager (Johor,KL)
- Senior Leadership Opportunity
- Industry Leader
About Our Client
Our client is one of the market leader in Chemical industry with strong presence in the market. The incumbent will also possess strong leadership skills to drive best practices and regional initiatives.
- Manage the analytics and QC team regarding budget, task allocation, training, priority setting, objectives.
- Manage the requests from internal customers and stakeholders.
- Ensure all requests, reports, and related data are recorded in the appropriate database, in order to ensure long-term retrieval of the work carried out.
- Manage and coordinate the work of subordinate staff, maximize their output and level of motivation/expertise development.
- Ensure professional laboratory standards, practices and procedures.
- Coordinate and provide technical support to other departments
- Work closely with internal customers and stakeholders in developing new strategy and idea.
The Successful Applicant
- Master or Ph.D Degree with major in analytical chemistry; or polymeric chemistry with analytical background.
- More than 7 years of work experience in Chemical/Rubber/Polymer/Paints/Coating manufacturing industry with more than 5 years spent in QC/analytics.
- More than 3 years of application and maintenance experience in the field of Chromatography and Spectrometry is preferred.
- Strong proficiency in English, both written and spoken.
- Highly motivated, self driven and independent.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
What's on Offer
Successful candidates can expect a competitive remuneration package along with attractive company benefits and good work life balance.