You are here
Senior Financial Analyst
- Opportunity to work with a world leading brand
- Excellent career progression
About Our Client
Our client is a world's leading manufacturer, and they are dedicated to build on their success, finding new opportunities and developing innovative products. They are passionate about their work, and is currently looking for a proven, top class, business minded accounting & finance professional to apply for the role as a Senior Financial Planning Analyst.
Reporting to the FP&A Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for:
* Playing a key role in supporting the financial review of the business which includes monthly closing reviews, preparation of latest views, projections and budgeting, demand generation spent analysis.
* Preparation and review of monthly price volume analysis (PVE), product mix, purchase price variance analysis (PPV) and SKU profitability
* Review of trading funds (EITF) usage and sales returns trend
* Providing business partnering support for Sales team, as well as being a key financial resource for the franchises
* Liaising with Regional and Corporate on transfer pricing negotiations, costing, quarterly SOX reviews and other adhoc requirements.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant must have:
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting / Finance / Banking or equivalent
* Minimum 6 years of experiences in accounting / audit and preferably in a MNC
* Brings good analytical, forecasting & planning experience
* Analytical, articulate and enjoy working with data
* Well-versed in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point)
* Hands-on working experience of SAP is a plus
* High initiatives, must be a team player and possess good inter-personal skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively within cross-functional teams and resolve problems positively and professionally.
What's on Offer
Being part of a leading company in Malaysia you will be offered a great package which includes:
* Attractive salary package (RM 6,000 - RM 9,000 depending on experience)
* Many development opportunities such as: Progress in job size in accordance with business growth of the company and potentially look forward to being promoted within the greater group of companies