You are here
Senior Financial Analyst (Systems Support)
- Challenging position in a growing industry
- Robust and fast growing industry
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest services based company with strong global and local business presence around the world.
Due to the rapid growth of the business, they are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst (Systems Support) to join their team.
As this role is essential to the organization it is vital you come with a track record of delivery and proven experience. Key responsibilities are listed as below -
- Undertake analysis and conduct feasibility study on the current state of the existing systems.
- Identify risk areas, highlight key findings and gaps for process improvements to facilitate senior management decision making.
- Assist with developing process improvement initiatives and present recommendation to senior level management.
- Participate in the implementation of process improvement initiatives.
- Undertake detailed upgrade analysis and identify possible systems issues related to the upgrades.
- Liaise closely with business users to ensure a close fit exists between business needs and technical solutions.
- Undertake post implementation study to ensure streamlining of upgrades to the systems is seamless.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate must possess a Degree in Finance/Accounting/IT and/or Professional Accountancy qualification (ACCA, CPA, or equivalent)
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of relevant working experience
- Solid technical knowledge of Oracle system is required
- Strong communication skills and fluency of the English language (both spoken and written) are required
- Prior experience in the field of project management is advantageous.
- Detail oriented, with strong analytical and presentation skills, highly motivated and result oriented
What's on Offer
Being part of a leading company you will be offered a great package which includes:
- Attractive salary package (RM6,000 to RM8,000 depending on experience)
- Excellent career growth opportunities