You are here
Senior Finance Manager
- Leadership position in a prominent Consumer company
- Head of Finance role in Malaysia
About Our Client
Our client is a very established and reputable MNC with brands that are well-known and familiar in the Consumer/Retail Industry. This is a great opportunity to join this organisation in a key leadership position as the Senior Finance Manager, which will be a the Head of Finance in Malaysia.
As this role is essential to the organisation it is vital you come with a track record of delivery and proven experience. Among the many responsibilities some are listed below:
- Lead the Finance Team and oversee full spectrum of finance and accounting functions.
- Support as a business partner and provide insightful commercial analysis and management reporting to support in annual financial plans and business plans.
- Ensure accurate and timely submission of monthly actual results, monthly business review decks, quarterly financial forecasts to the regional teams.
- Manage the reporting of the full store portfolio (financial and support retail operational reporting)
- Manage the Project Expenditure Requisition process for all store approvals; prepare financial proposals for new store openings;
- Effective management of cash and Balance Sheet positions resulting in minimum interest cost and strong cash flow position.
- Ensure internal control are in place and adherence to full compliance with local statutory regulations and accounting standards.
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of local Statutory Financial Accounts.
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of Malaysian Corporate Tax Returns. Manage any tax or customs audits that may arise.
- Participate in operational business projects and ad hoc functional and cross functional project teams.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Senior Finance Manager will be confident in leading the department and be responsible for the growth of the company and must posses the below requirements;
- Min. Degree in Accounting / Finance and Professional Qualification (CPA, CIMA, ACCA, etc.)
- More than 10 years of relevant experience and ideally from MNC environment
- Must have FMCG/Retail industry background, having some audit background is an added advantage
- Possess strong business partnering skills, strong analytical skills and good commercial acumen
- Solid leaderships skills, good stakeholder management skills, self-directed and independent
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with strong fluency in English
- Understanding of GST or possess track record of Malaysia GST implementation / support.
- Experience with US GAAP will be an added advantage
What's on Offer
Being part of the leading role in the company you will be offered a great package which includes:
- Senior role in a highly reputable company with good career prospect
- Salary package (RM12,000 -16,000 depending on experience)