You are here
Senior Finance Manager
Attractive salary package
New role with a highly interesting prospect
About Our Client
Our client is a leading high-technology company, with a vast growth over the decades to more than 70 countries worldwide. They have a great dedication to latest technology for constant innovation, and made a name for themselves through their well-known previous and ongoing projects. As a major player in the industry, they offer opportunities for people with a wide range of technical and professional experience. Due to their current expansion, they are inviting a dynamic, highly engaging individual to join the leadership team as a Senior Finance Manager.
Leading the finance team, you will ensure the integrity of financial reports in compliance with local and international GAAP. Key responsibilities include implementing budgetary and expenditure control measures that are aligned with business objectives, as well as formulating and implementing financial and accounting policies.
Other responsibilities include:
- Management and development of people within the team - a key objective will be to develop the potential of individuals within the team.
- To ensure the control environment is robust, e.g. effective segregation of duties, eliminating the risk of fraud or collusion (internal and external) in areas of spending etc
- Responsible for the company finance and accounting policies and procedures
- Responsible for maintaining the company's general ledger and related accounting practices, including payables, receivables, inventories, fixed assets and month end accounting records
- Monthly detailed management reporting and KPI analysis to local directors and group finance team
- Cash flow forecasting
- Audit Compliance
- Tax & Transfer Pricing Compliance
- Legal and Company Secretarial Compliance
- Liaison with external organisations - banks, auditors and government organisations such as MIDA in Malaysia.
- Analysis of subcontractor activity and financial statements
- Liaison with HQ finance teams, attending month end review meetings and presenting company results.
- Development and oversight of APAC shared service centre
- Oversight of SAP Centralise PO team
- Ad hoc Project Work
The Successful Applicant
To be successful for this role, you would need to have:
- Qualified accountant ACCA, ICAEW, CPA with experience in a controlling role
- At least 10 years of working experience of which 5 years in the senior position.
- Technically strong on Malaysia accounting standards and taxation knowledge.
- Project management
- SAP experience or other systems implementation
- Excellent personal and business presentation skills, in particular the presentation of financial information to non-finance managers and senior directors
What's on Offer
Be part of a leading MNC company, you will be enjoying lucrative package as below:
- Attractive salary package (RM16,000 to RM20,000 depending on experience)
- Opportunity to step into a more progressive position