You are here
Senior Facilities Manager/ Director
- Diversified work culture and positively challenging working environment
- Well structured training and career advancement opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is a leading multinational electrical and electronics manufacturing company. They are currently looking to expand their operation in Malaysia and are seeking talented individuals to join their team.
- Manage the operation and maintenance of the plant and facilities equipment.
- Work with service providers on regular cost and quality improvements.
- Ensure building, compound and fixtures, and all plant equipment are maintained at optimum performance level.
- Responsible for projects management, security operation, and safety, environment and health compliance.
- Manage property / facilities related procurement, license / permit renewal, cost management, visitor management and end-users work requests.
- Perform trouble-shooting of more complex technical problems and provide suitable solutions. To present issues and solutions to Upper Management, and to justify resources to rectify the issues.
- Upkeep standard operating procedures.
- Responsible for people training and development.
- Support other sites work requests when called upon.
The Successful Applicant
- Master / Bachelor Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from a reputable University.
- At least 20 years of working experience in Facilities job responsibilities, and minimum 10 years of working experience in the capacity of senior Facilities Management job role.
- Minimum 15 years of working experience in an Electrical and Electronics Manufacturing environment.
- Highly proficient in systematic problem solving techniques.
- Familiar with construction rates of materials, skilled labour and installation methods.
- Familiar with Local Code of Practices, especially on Safety, Health and Environment.
- Professional Certification(s) in Engineering or Facilities Management is preferred.
- Master Degree in Business Administration is an advantage.
- Strong planning and organising capability.
- Very good knowledge in Facilities equipment and installation methods.
- Highly proficient in strategic thinking and analytical skills in trouble shooting.
- Very strong in Facilities Operations & Maintenance background, & end-users work requirements.
- Excellent in management and communication skills.
- Strong team player and able to work independently.
- Diligent, committed and open to new ideas.
What's on Offer
The selected candidate will receive industry leading salary and benefits.