You are here
Senior Executive - Newly Setup FSSC
Exciting opportunity as pioneering team
Environment that values your contribution
About Our Client
World leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health, our client is present in 80 countries with approximately 68,000 employees and serves more than 3 million customers and patients. Oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen have been at the core of the company's activities since its creation in 1902. Their ambition is to be the leader in its industry, delivering long-term performance and acting responsibly.
Our client is focusing on phase one of newly setup, they are looking for seniors with MIGRATION EXPERIENCE. If you think you are up to the challenge and you have confidence on leaving your legacy to the organization as a pioneering team, click apply and we look forward to speak to you.
The job scope is as follow but not limited to:
Accounts Payable Team:
- Verify invoices, perform invoice processing and assist in reconciliation (when required) for Affiliates
- Verify claims with supporting documents provided and update claim details into Oracle system. Conduct reconciliation periodically, in accordance to reimbursement policies
- Prepare vendor reconciliation and vendor data maintenance periodically
- Assist in resolution of invoice discrepancies with Finance function of Affiliates
- Maintain Payment records and vendor files, as well as end-of-the-month Payment closing activities in accordance with group policies
Accounts Receivable Team:
- Review data and other information relevant to billings and collections
- Conduct matching of scanned receipts and receipt slips from Affiliates, and generate receipt reports.
- Ensure all Collection activities are recorded correctly and in a timely manner
- Generate dunning letters
- Assist in generation of statement of accounts for Affiliates
- Enter data inputs and update records of invoices. Verify validity of account discrepancies
- Receive and enter inputs for provision of bad debts to accounts
General Ledger Team:
- Provide team with documents required to prepare financial, balance sheet reconciliations and audits
- Assist in forex revaluation and reclassify variances, when necessary. Prepare journals for revaluations.
- Prepare journal entries for Affiliates and make adjustments in accordance to feedback provided by Affiliates. Assist during the closing process
- Assist in preparing documents for monthly balance sheet / bank reconciliation and perform journal adjustments when required.
- Prepare documents to assist in the preparation of periodic financial statements and related reports, as requested
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate must posses at least a Bachelor's Degree, or related discipline preferred
- You must have at least 6 years of working experience
- Proven MIGRATION EXPERIENCE within FSSC environment
- Must be a team player, collaborative mind-set and able to articulate well
What's on Offer
- Exciting opportunity as pioneering team
- Environment that values your contribution
- Great management team