You are here
Senior Executive, Human Resource (Batu Pahat)
- Overall HR Exposure
- Well-Established Manufacturing Organization
About Our Client
Our client is a highly reputable manufacturing organization in delivering quality processed goods. They are well recognised as a symbol of quality, innovation and integrity in the industry. They have been supplying their product brands across the globe. They pride themselves on their ability to establish strategic partnerships with customers on a long-term basis.
Reporting to the HR Manager, it will be your responsibility to manage day-to-day HR issues, supervise clerical staff, general admin duties. This role would include management of staff recruitment, performance, and payroll administration. In addition, you would assist the HR Manager in the preparation of HR reports, claims and timesheet processing, and the maintenance of systems.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, you should have at least:-
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the area of general human resource
- Experience in manufacturing industry would be an added advantage
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Proactive and well organized with a strong sense of responsibility
What's on Offer
This is an exciting role for an energetic and driven human resource specialist to collaborate with the internal stakeholders in assisting the implementation of HR initiatives for a well-established company.