You are here
This position is now filled
Senior Executive, GL
- An opportunity to excel in a challenging environment
- Career progression with an MNC
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest MNC healthcare companies globally.
Due to the rapid development of the business operations, they are looking for a Senior Executive to join their team.
As part of a contributory role for the ongoing strategic direction of the organisation, it is essential that you come with an excellent track record. Key responsibilities include -
- Co-ordinate and ensure that all activities in the month end close process are performed in accordance to the prescribed checklist.
- Liaise with AP and AR functions on the month end close activity, in order to obtain information in respect of accruals and similar appropriate adjustments and to facilitate the review and approval of actual figures.
- Prepare income tax and deferred tax computation.
- Ensure that all journals prepared are supported by appropriate documentation and approvals.
- Prepare notes to the balance sheet and review
- Ensure that all notes to the balance sheet (notes pack) are on a monthly basis.
- Ensure that monthly reporting deliverables are accurately prepared and analysed, and submitted to Manager in accordance to the prescribed checklist.
- Ensure that all matters related to year end statutory audit and tax filings are attended to in a timely manner and in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Active support for company change programs.
- Respond promptly to incoming queries from stakeholders and take actions to resolve.
- Ensure that all documentation of month end close activities are fully supported and approved.
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Accounting/Finance/Banking or Professional Accountancy qualification (ACCA,CPA, CA or equivalent)
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience
- Resilient, highly motivated and result oriented
- Ability to work autonomously and independently
What's on Offer
- Excellent career growth opportunities