You are here
Senior Demand Planner
- Opportunity to be part of a globally recognized FMCG organisation
- Excellent remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is a leading pharmaceutical organisation based in Kulim Hi Tech, Kedah who has gained presence globally.
- Responsible for work with regional supply chain planners on strategic planning over 24-month time horizon as per Divisions demand forecast
- Responsible for development annual inventory and supply plan with latest best estimate updates made on a monthly basis
- Analyze plant throughput within customer service, capacity, efficiency, and inventory plan framework.
- Maintain internal and external customer service levels for products.
- Develop production plans for Plan and LBE purposes. Provide support to measurements that highlight process variability and provide outcomes for resolution with financial impact
- Contribute to the optimization of resource utilization (overtime, efficiencies, etc).
- Responsible for the reconciliation of headcounts with Manufacturing and Finance
- Establishes the Rough Cut Capacity Planning (RCCP) for manufacturing and shared support services
- Creates Metrics and Collaborates in the measurement of MPSP (Master Production Schedule Performance) and ASPP (Aggregate Supply Plan Performance) metrics
- Promotes the develop of Root Cause Analysis (RCA) investigations and document when metrics are outside parameters with resolutions among metrics owners
- Provides accurate consolidation of Plant metrics actual results to be presented in the Monthly Supply Response Meetings with Global Supply Chain
- Manage monthly Supply Review meetings with plant and division operations to review and implement operations strategies. Responsible for conducting the monthly supply review meetings and participating indivisional meetings as required
- Develop and implement contingency plans by rapidly fluctuating demand and manufacturing changes
- Coordinate with Quality Assurance and Manufacturing prompt and efficient solutions of hold work in progress inventory
The Successful Applicant
- Five 5 years related experience in a similar position with an understanding of specified functional area, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience. Certification in APICS and Advanced degree is preferred and an added advantage
- Experience with direct exposure to capacity analyses and production schedule
- (Technical/Business Knowledge (Job Skills) Working knowledge and application of business concepts, procedures and practices. Will perform this job in a quality system environment. Failure to adequately perform tasks can result in noncompliance with governmental regulations.
- (Cognitive Skills) Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of identifiable factors. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action. Has a general knowledge of technical alternatives and an understanding of their impact on the systems environment.
- Strong understanding and experience of GMP requirements
- Knowledge on Lean Sigma tools will be added advantage
- Capability of handling multiple priorities. Ability to concentrate, cope with stress. Use independent judgment to accomplish results. Adapt to stay alert in business environment. Ability to deal with people.
What's on Offer
- Excellent remuneration package
- Opportunity to enhance your demand planning skills