You are here
Senior Customer Service Associate - O2C (Thai/ Japanese Speaker
- Able to work on public holidays
- Attractive remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is global healthcare leader - Their employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease.
Daily Operations (Primary Role)
- Point of contact between Lilly and internal or external customers.
- Manage inbound and outbound calls from internal and external customers.
- Manage daily receiving of customers' Purchase Orders via email (group mailbox), fax and Non Verbal Communication Tools (NVCT).
- Manage Electronic Data Interface (EDI) Orders and troubleshoot on Idoc error.
- Process purchase order received and NVCT request on timely manners.
- Push out Delivery Order and send Picking List or Delivery Note communication to Affiliate Logistics Service Provider.
- Perform Manual Post Goods Issue
- Perform Manual billing (where applicable)
- Process and follow-up on dispute case or open issues.
- Follow-up with replenishment team on stock out or safety stock and advised customer accordingly
- Escalate issues immediately to supervisor following 24:48 hours rule
- Run and analyse daily reports (open orders, credit adjustment, delivered not shipped, shipped not billed, billed not booked).
- Follow-up on open orders or back orders to ensure customers received their goods.
- Update day to day activities in daily trackers (i.e.O2C trackers, email trackers, issue trackers).
- Perform daily filing for record retention.
- Strict compliance with SOX and company business requirement.
Reporting and Ad- Hoc Duties
- Perform weekly Operational Controls (OCM), record findings and follow up on mitigation control
- Perform Monthly OCM & SOx Reports on EOM and EOM+1 and ensure all supporting documents are provided and adequate for review.
- Scan and upload monthly EOM reports to O2B collab site in a timely manner
- Preparation of Governance Meeting slide and active participation in the meeting
- Participate in Department Projects and company events.
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma/Degree in Accounting/Business/Finance or equivalent.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills.
- Must demonstrate excellent telephone communication skills.
- Customer focused and team player
- Proficiency in English (Spoken and Written).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word etc.)
- Other Asian language skills would be an advantage such as Japanese and Thai.
- 2 to 3 years of experience with minimum of one (1) year experience in customer service/SCM/calls centre experience, preferably with a multi-national company.
- Customer service experience in dealing with customer through phone and internal customer.
- Knowledge in order processing.
- Knowledge and experience of SAP is required.
- Ability to multi-task, work well under pressure and prioritize responsibilities.
- Accuracy and attention to detail with problem solving capabilities.
What's on Offer
Excellent career development opportunity with a global firm who places firm and focused emphasis on learning on the job.