You are here
Senior Analyst, Order Management (O2C) - Shared Services
- Attractive remuneration salary
- Enhance your skills in customer service
About Our Client
Our client is a globally recognized healthcare organisation who has gained presence all around the world. Due to expansion plans they are currently seeking a Senior Analyst' O2C to be part of their team.
- Provide O2B operational support for assigned Asia Pacific countries.
- Execution of operational metrics and SLA reporting.
- Liaise with internal contacts including affiliate management, tier 2 customer service, sales and marketing and quality team.
- Liaise with external contacts including logistic service providers and customers.
- Act as a power user for Order To Cash (O2C) customer service processes.
- Propose and implement standardization and process improvements for customer service processes.
- Act as main contact point for Critical Changes Report for Zone 3- Asia Pacific. Liaise with Cork Analyst to enhance macro template for the use of Z3 countries.
- Act as main contact point for Billing Third Party Vendor (Esker) and perform issue resolution if required. Maintain Esker Billing issue tracker and highlight to Management on progress as necessary.
- Arrange O2B governance calls scheduling with the team and affiliates on monthly basis.
- Prepare daily sales order volume report for Management's review.
- Review weekly OCM reports and record findings and ensure mitigation controls are performed.
The Successful Applicant
- Four (4) to five (5) years of relevant work experience in Shared Service Centre in customer facing role.
- Must have customer service skills and must be able to interact with both internal and external customers.
- Knowledge in order processing.
- Knowledge and experience of SAP is required.
- Experience in process improvement initiative and projects.
- Knowledge in Six sigma experience is an advantage.
- Good numeracy skills with the ability to analyze and interpret KPIs and how to use them to improve performance.
- Good business, market and product knowledge.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to enhance your skills in customer service
- Attractive remuneration package