You are here
This position is now filled
Senior Accounts Receivable Executive
- Global multinational company
- Attractive remuneration package
About Our Client
Proud to be the pioneer company based in South America, our client is a market leader in their own industry with global offices in over 35 countries and approximately 200,000 employees worldwide. With such a wide market network, our client is still very much focused on growth and diversification of its activities and is currently looking for a Senior Accounts Receivable Executive to join their big family.
The key responsibilities that will be held by the candidate are detailed as follows:
- Transition and implementation of all Accounts Receivable (AR) functions to and in Malaysia
- Performs daily AR operations processes including but not limited to collections, reporting, presentations, negotiations and generating offset proposals, clearing of incoming payments with the clients together with the commercial/'sales team.
- Generate inter-company reconciliations and have interaction with commercial, risk, compliance, trade finance areas.
- Process all cash application, remittance reconciliation and reporting requests for the assigned companies
- Support all systems / regulatory implementations
- Liaise with commercial/ trade finance and finance team across various regions for reconciliation, debit/ credit notes and any agreed off-sets
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in finance and accounting activities
- Competent and experienced in Accounts Receivable activities
- Very good command in English and Mandarin.
- Knowledge in SAP is a must
- Meticulous with good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good negotiator with tactful personality
- Team player
What's on Offer
This is an unique opportunity to join to vibrant business which is experiencing a strong growth phase.