You are here
- Attractive salary package
- Opportunity to step into a more progressive position in a prestigious global MNC
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational manufacturer with more than 15,000 employees globally. In accordance with the company's plans to further expand their business in the region, they are looking for proven, top class, accounting & finance professionals to apply to the role of Senior Accountant to become the key finance support to drive the strategic and commercial growth agenda within the company.
- Financial & Management reporting
- Maintaining the integrity of the general ledger.
- Review the monthly balance sheet reconciliations and research and resolve all discrepancies.
- Assisting in the month end closing and financial & management reporting process including account analysis and reconciliation.
- Assisting in the preparation of the quarterly and annual reporting packages.
- Taxation & compliance
- Ensuring all departments are Sarbanes-Oxley compliant.
- Preparation and submission of GST to Royal Custom.
- Preparing and submission of government statistics.
- Assist in Tax compliance and preparation of quarterly and annual schedule to corporate.
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Assisting in the annual budget and periodic forecast preparation and presentations.
- Capital expenditure
- Prepare and submit capital expenditure requests including justifications and quotes.
- Track and record the actual benefits from the expenditure in comparison to submitted benefits.
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary qualification in Accounting/Finance
- At least 8 years of working experience in related field
- Must have worked in the manufacturing environment
- Dynamic and resourceful
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Must be able to communicate fluently in Mandarin, English, and Bahasa Malaysia
What's on Offer
Many development opportunities such as: Progress in job size in accordance with business growth of the company and potentially look forward to being promoted within the greater group of companies