You are here
- Opportunity to build your career with a MNC oriented environment
- Great working environment
About Our Client
Our client is a leading manufacturer, with unique growth platforms and a track record of sustained profitable growth. At this juncture, a business partnering position has become available. They are looking to welcome on board an Accountant / Assistant Finance Manager, and potentially groom this talent to grow with the organization
The responsibilities for this position includes:
- Provide the managers of the company with financial and quantitative information which will assist them in decision making.
- Ensure that costing and financial procedures are being properly maintained to provide timely and accurate financial reporting.
- Provide a supportive hand and be of close assistance to the Finance Manager in all his/her functions.
- Develop and maintain financial accounting computer systems
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager on credit control, debt collection and customer invoicing.
- Development of subordinates to achieve full potential through training and guidance. Supervision of staff in all their duties including accurate and up to date recording of all accounting transactions.
- Ensure that all accounting controls are implemented and that all aspects of the financial information systems are accurate, up to date and consistent with accounting standards. Responsible to ensure full set of Accounting records are generated monthly on a timely and accurate basis
- Prepare monthly financial reports for local and group management as required
- Prepare and monitor cash flow projections and departmental budgets
- Responsible for monthly GST filing
- Responsible for month-end and year-end closing and stocktake
- Assist the Finance Manager with tax returns and profit forecast.
- Assist the Finance Manager in liaising with relevant external parties, including bankers, auditors, tax agents, and government regulatory bodies
The Successful Applicant
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accountancy. Professional certification such as ACCA, CPA,CIMA, etc. is an added advantage.
- Have the exposure to manufacturing environment is an advantage.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field, with experience working in a public accounting firm.
- Must be able to work autonomously and demonstrate strong initiative.
- Experience in SAP is an added advantage.
- Required languages: Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Must be willing to be based at Nilai.
What's on Offer
Being part of a leading MNC, you may enjoy benefits such as:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Opportunity for career progression within the organization
- Excellent working environment with a chance to work with like-minded individuals
- Ongoing technical and soft skills development