You are here
SEA Business FP&A Lead - US Food and Commodities Conglomerate
- Exciting opportunity to join a dynamic US MNC
- Strong corporate culture with great career growth
About Our Client
Our client is a world renowned food, nutrition and commodities conglomerate whose end product reaches both global and SEA presence; derive from the track-records of excellence and innovation.
Influential globally and rapidly growing, they are a highly successful organization that is striving for market expansion and a sustainable growth. If you are a passionate individual to lead a regional team that makes a difference, they are looking for a dynamic and up for challenges individual to join this amazing company to be based in Bangkok, Thailand.
The responsibilities for this managerial role include:
Financial Planning & Analysis
- Identifies new metrics (i.e. KPIs) to drive performance relative to strategic priorities. Enhance scenario planning analysis for strategic planning activities.
- Identify and drive value within business (stretch targets). Measured by profit improvement (wider margins), lower cost and driving performance. Focus management on most critical risks and opportunities.
- Thoroughly understands how to win in our markets and actions necessary to achieve.
- Demonstrates an application of broad/diverse commercial knowledge with understanding of how all areas come together and operate as a business.
- Supports the enterprise/business with new business activities and issues resolution, including MADJV, business transactions, tax and customs issues, monitoring the performance of the new acquired business etc. and liaising with legal and other cross-functional departments as necessary.
- Understands, translates, and provides insight into business performance against competitor & industry trends. Ability to connect the dots.
- Partner closely with the other functions and business managers to ensure strategies are accomplished.
- Provides financial and change leadership by actively participating in high level business strategy planning. Provides necessary support to accomplish plans/strategy.
- Participate in business customer solution teams with focus on offering financial solutions to customers.
- Deliver clear presentations including defending positions on controversial topics, adapt style to continuously seek 'win/win' solutions.
- Communicates as an official spokesperson for the function within the businesss group and enterprise in a variety of settings.
Business Partnership and Leveraging of Resources
- Advises and provides financial leadership to the CFN SEA businesses.
- Acts as a leadership team member of the CFN SEA business.
- Provide broad knowledge of and connect with right relationships with COE partners for areas such as Tax, Treasury, Risk Management, Controls, etc.
- Partners closely with COE and the cross-business/functional senior managers to play an active role in enhancing connectivity and communication.
- Able to drive the behavior, results or agenda needed for the business. Has a point of view and communicates it effectively thus influencing colleagues by supporting them, challenging them, providing unique perspective and delivering value.
- Partner closely and leverage the Accounting and Finance teams for key information points including historical reporting and data collection. May include activities related to cost accounting, margin reporting, analysis of data and management reports, activity based costing or cost allocation to products and customers, management reports generation, etc.
- Lead business processes, participate in M&A , etc as requested by the Group FP&A Finance Lead
Choose and Develop Talent:
- Identify, develop and coach direct reports to ensure a high performing team. Capable of initiating change, empowering the team and driving results. Ensures the right mix of talent, balanced in possessing and growing FP&A skills.
- Identify talent and champion development opportunities reflective of the business needs, succession plans and growth objectives.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for this role should come with:
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or other Business related degree
- Minimum of 12-15 years relevant experience
- Good English Proficiency
- Demonstrated ability to develop long term strategic plans
- Ability to integrate and interpret disparate sources of data using broad range of analytical data tools.
- Incorporates use of statistical methodology and predictive modeling techniques. Design, develop and implement value-added business analytics.
- Demonstrate strong commercial acumen.
- Able to understand the business (products/services, customers, processes) and their key drivers of success (how they make money, what the business costs are).
- Comfortable to be based at Bangkok, Thailand (For Non-Thai nationals)
What's on Offer
What's on Offer
- Excellent remuneration package, flexible budget depending on experience (priority)
- Incredible opportunity to join a strong and dynamic work culture
- Amazing rewards and for exceptional performance